Top 13 Best Shopify Themes for Multiple Products
In case you are looking to start your adventure by opening up an online Shopify store, researching all the costs involved is one of the most fundamental things to do before you set the ball rolling.
Shopify themes can leave a lasting first impression that can impact a massive difference to your e-commerce site. It is in everyone's domain that a website that's visually captivating, and easy to navigate, has been proven to positively affect conversion rates.
Below are some well-analyzed top 13 Shopify themes that can help your Shopify store sell above your competitors.
What is a Shopify theme?
A Shopify theme is a template that you use to make your online store have a specific look and feel. It is built specifically to increase the appeal of your Shopify store, facilitate visual storytelling, display featured products, and leverage both custom and core Shopify features. The top outstanding Shopify themes are designed by experts to ensure optimal buyer experience, conversion flows, and responsive design specifically made for performance and accessibility.
Each comes in a different layout style. However, you can modify it by changing things like fonts, and color to match your brand. For instance, if you are selling cosmetics, you might want your site to look stunning and stylish. In such a case, using a specific Shopify themes that invokes the right look and feel, will help you in attaining the brand association you are looking for.
Useful Factors to Consider When Choosing a Good Shopify Theme
Coming with the right Shopify theme doesn't mean you have to consider the plain or basic design. Instead, you should select a theme that can be customized so that makes it neatly aligns the design of your eCommerce store with your business goals, which in essence, helps lead to improved sales results.
It’s the ability to load fast on both mobile and desktop.
Research by Google Think has shown that up to 53% of visits are likely to be abandoned if pages take longer than three seconds to load. Selecting a theme with a wider site speed will greatly lead to a decline in the rate of Shipping cart abandonment.
A convenient theme needs to portray how your brand looks. Go for a brand that best supports the look, feel, and value of your brand. In this case, customization plays a very vital role. An outstanding Shopify theme should be fully customizable for your brand, from your logo, or fonts to color themes. The result will be uniformity across your online presence and store, delivering an absolute brand-owned experience for your customers.
When you are a newbie in the e-commerce industry, several questions would be ringing into your mind. Key among them is how issues raised by your clients should be fixed quickly. To ensure that your worry is effectively dealt with, it would be ideal if you go for a Shopify theme with the ability to respond to your inquiry very fast and conveniently address your issues promptly.
There exist both free and paid themes. Depending on what you want to convey to your potential customers, you may go for either of them. But then, you should think about how much you are willing to spend on the look and feel of your online store. Even though the premium Shopify themes can cost between $150 to $350, they remain better ideal being that it is naturally uncommon for online businesses to spend tens of thousands of dollars for the design of their website preference to get the features, look, and feel that can only be achieved with the Shopify great themes.
It is now time for us to dive into some of the most popular eCommerce themes for multiple products. These well-selected themes will reduce your Shopify website theme selection headache. We will be reviewing their eCommerce features, product pricing, and product advantages as well the shortcomings.
- Maxdino Shopify theme.
one of the most outstanding Shopify themes for multiple products.
- Very easy to install and use.
- It is mobile user-friendly. It can also conveniently be used on desktops and tablets.
- It is fully customizable and suitable for eCommerce websites.
- It is a multi-purpose Shopify theme dedicated to fashion, jewelry, cosmetics, home appliances, organic, pet store, and footwear, just to mention a few.
- Provides enhanced unique product detail designs.
- Provides advanced refined research design.
- Well documented with responsive layout.
- Offers 3 months of free support.
- It is costly to run and maintain, especially for beginners.
It is a great Shopify theme to use especially for big websites (owned by veterans). It has a great variety of products, several layouts, and styles which makes it possible for you to completely create different product structures and satisfy any specific requirements.
You can more information about this theme here
- Avenue Shopify theme.
This is one of the high-modified multi-purpose Shopify themes which is convenient for: dropshippers, and high-volume stores.
- Has a few theme setup steps to allow for a quick launch
- It is highly customizable and operates very fast.
- Comes with flexible, well-created blocks for images, products, videos, quotes, and many more.
- Offers non-expiring license for one store.
- Has three styles to choose from.
- Allows for product filtering search.
- Convenient for large-scale business.
- No notified con so far.
This is a very convenient theme for niches and more suitable for experienced users with large-scale businesses.
You can get more information about the Avenue theme here
- Pipeline Shopify theme
This is an exceptional multi-purpose Shopify theme. It gives you the tools you need to organize your catalog with a variety of sub-collections, and the new filtering tools from online stores.
- Showcases images to support visual branding storytelling.
- Supports stores that do in-person selling.
- Designed to support stores that process a large volume of transactions within a given period.
- Provides three styles to choose from.
- Enables product filtering.
- It is cost friendly as compared to other themes with a similar experience.
- Not so far.
It is an elegant theme as it supports large-scale businesses with a wide variety of products. It is also suitable for multiple products.
To gain more insights about this theme, check out the Pipeline Theme breakdown. The Good and The Bad.
- Canopy Shopify theme
With over ten years of working experience, this theme has all that you need in an eCommerce business. They have poured their expertise into every corner of this theme to modify it to perfection.
It is mainly built for large carts and Inventories, with a lethal search bar and the option for an always visible cart sidebar.
- It is loaded with the tools you may need: SEO, speed, performance, and flexible sections.
- Has an advanced predictive search.
- Existence of highly-modified product filters.
- Designed for stores with a large number of transactions in a given period.
- Minimal theme setup steps to allow for a quick launch.
- Offers large email optimization.
- Existence of 3 theme styles to choose from.
- None so far.
This is a wonderful theme with phenomenal designs that is suitable for large-scale businesses, especially dropshipping, and Print on demand stores.
Get more insights about this theme
- Testament Shopify theme
This is an elegant, modern, and minimalistic theme that offers a high-end look. Besides, it gives priority to products and collections by giving them the spotlight they deserve through a clear emphasis on the visual aspects of your store.
- Offers end-to-end support to its clients.
- It is optimized to showcase large images and collections.
- It is convenient for a wide variety of online stores.
- Provides clear and detailed instructions.
- Has a reliable customer support team.
- Has a variety of theme features and functionalities.
- Existence of 4 theme styles to choose from.
- Has enhanced sticky navigation.
- Features product popup quick view.
Has no flexible variant swatches.
This is an outstanding theme suitable for all types of niches.
Get more information about this theme here
- Icon Shopify theme
As a result of its smooth, parallax scrolling galleries, stalwart range of collection and product options, and elegant design, Icon is one of the most popular Shopify themes of all time.
- It highlights the products in your images by connecting a variety of floating hot spots to them for convenient shopping.
- Enhances the quality of your images with click to enlarge + Zoom in for a higher definition viewing feature.
- Adds dreamy effects to your extensive banner images using the built-in parallax scrolling animation in the image, with text overlay sections.
- Makes it possible for customers to filter your collections into several products for an effective faceted shopping experience.
- Existence of 4 theme styles to choose from.
- Has a product popup quick view.
It is currently not mobile-friendly.
It is a wonderful theme suitable for all niches. Customers have however expressed small glitches.
Gain extra information about this theme here.
- Envy the Shopify theme
If you are seeking a neat and proficient design with a lot of customization features, the Envy Shopify theme is the place to go. With its four fantastic styles, your Shopify store can be built within no time. It can help you in showcasing your recommended products and special offers with its range of elegantly composed home page sections.
- It blends a simple and detailed style with expert layout options.
- Has a production picture zoom.
- Availability of unlimited free trial.
- Themes have different customization options.
- Availability of four theme styles to choose from.
- Existence of a wonderful support team.
- Has a mobile experience to enhance the design.
- It costs much higher than other themes offering the same services.
- The Unlimited Trial version is not usable by Usel.
The theme is great, with an outstanding support team. It is suitable for all niches and all users.
- District Shopify theme
This theme features over 20 sections for the homepage, mobile-friendly details, email marketing, and Instagram integration. It was thoughtfully created to be highly customizable to suit any brand, or style without complexity.
- Offers free customer support.
- Has a fast loading speed to increase your Conversions, be ranked higher with SEO, and give your customers a better experience.
- Existence of adding images and auto-playing background videos to promote your brand, latest products, and current sales.
- Gives you room to create multiple gallery images with rollover animation, unique grid layouts, and links.
- Makes it possible for your website's outlook with your latest Instagram images.
- 3 theme styles to choose from.
- Good customer support.
- Relatively easy to use.
- Supports Color Swatches for products.
- No shortcomings to show so far.
This is an impressive theme to use. It has a very exquisite design and is usable by all niches. It is also suitable for all level merchants.
- Broadcast Shopify theme
Boasting a variety of customization options at its disposal, Broadcast theme is feasible for multi-brand merchants and single-line boutiques to build a Shopify store staffed with exact list capabilities that can be worked with less time editing, to assist you in spending your valuable time in selling.
- Has three theme styles to help you choose from.
- Enables blog comments.
- Supports color swatches of products.
- Is relatively easy to use.
- Provides prompt and convenient customer support.
- There exist some glitches, but their able support team always makes up for it.
It has elegant themes, and it is suitable for all niches. Besides, all level merchants can effectively use this theme thanks to its excellent and quick support team.
- Venue Shopify theme
This is a perfect theme for growing a business. It is specifically designed for innovative, and active brands who require more from their website than just selling online.
- Has a powerful quick Shop feature, which keeps visitors in the buying mindset without necessarily having to visit the product page.
- Delivers a clean, stunning design that looks exquisite on all devices.
- Designed to support stores that do in-person selling.
- Articulately created to showcase images meant to support visual brand-storytelling
- The theme is supported by safe As
- Existence of 3 theme styles to choose from.
- Has online map support for physical stores.
- Has a reliable and quick support team.
None so far.
It is a decent theme with a beautiful, and professional design. It is also suitable for all niches and users.
- Brooklyn Shopify theme
This highly coveted theme is made by Shopify themselves. It is a free theme to start with. Besides, it is tailored to suit your modern business, which focuses specifically on your brand image. It makes it possible to upload your products easily with several choices of elements to help you beautify your designed page that converts.
- Displays perfectly on all devices, mobile and desktop included.
- Has a drag-and-drop system to assist you in designing your site without any technical knowledge.
- Show your customers vividly what products, or services they are looking for.
- Allows you to tell your business story by featuring a video in the center.
- Existence of a slide-out cart that permits your customers to stay on the page while adding the product to the cart.
- With its 'Mobile first' philosophy, Brooklyn works particularly well on mobile devices.
- It is convenient for fewer products.
None so far.
It is a great app more so when operated with mobile devices. Besides, it would be ideal to use it if you are operating with fewer products.
- Symmetry Shopify theme
This is a versatile, trendy, and professional theme with premium features. It is one of the most popular themes used for various ranges of online stores around the entire globe. More convenient for large inventories, this theme includes everything you need to create your professional store.
- Existence of slideshows that showcase multiple products, or brand images on your homepage.
- Features different kinds of content in long-form design on your homepage.
- Existence of a multi-level drop-down menu to help customers easily navigate your store.
- Customers can quickly add items to their cart without necessarily having to leave their current page.
- Features a multi-column drop-down menu to help customers navigate your store with ease.
- Showcase products, blog posts, or promotional content in a variety of orders with customizable rows.
- Has a good support team.
- Has Google map integration.
- It is easy to use.
- None so far.
It has a great team and an amazing customer support team. However, it is not recommended for newbies, as it's very expensive to start and run.
- Mysterio Shopify theme
Mysterio theme is a theme created by Zemez, which is purchasable through ThemeForest. It elegantly designs diverse eCommerce themes for the Shopify platform as well as other popular site builders.
- Offers unique 40 mobile-friendly page templates.
- Ability to arrange products into different collections to form a catalog that is easy for users to navigate.
- With its about-page feature, you can beautifully arrange customer testimonials and reviews.
- Existence of mosaic block contractor.
- Has a dynamic filtering system.
- Boasts of up to 12 home pages.
- Availability of call-to-action pop-ups.
- You have to make a prior tedious theme before installation to get any design on the main page.
A Multi-purpose Mysterio theme at a super-price will be the most ideal theme for your fashion store. They have a support team to readily help you if you are unable to create a website. Their high-experienced specialists will help you to quickly solve technical issues.
Choosing the best Shopify theme that suits your goals will greatly help you to drive your website more conveniently, and in return, outshine your competitors. Nevertheless, if your design doesn't attract customers, or your customers have to brave their way through difficulties in searching through your product catalog, they will opt for other websites.
With loads of Shopify themes available out there, you need to do painstaking research and analysis before deciding on the right one to use. With these well-highlighted multiple product themes, you can come up with a robust, fully functioning, and convenient theme for your eCommerce store.