Top 10 Best Free and Premium Shopify Wholesale Apps
There’s no gainsaying that the easiest and most effective way to boost the revenue to your Shopify store is adopting a wholesale model. What makes wholesaling even more impressive is that you can increase your Shopify store’s revenue by multiples without spending heavily to acquire more customers.
However, being that Shopify stores don’t come with wholesale functionality by default, you will need to install plugins to enable this feature. While there are a lot of free and paid Shopify wholesale plugins to choose from, it could be time-consuming to sift through the heap and get the best ones manually.
The good news is that we have gone ahead to do all the dirty work for you, so you don’t have to bother anymore! In this article, we have listed the top 10 Shopify wholesale apps.
When you’re done going through the list, we are confident that you’d find the perfect Shopify wholesale app for your store.
1. Wholesale Hero: Wholesale Hero by Booster Apps allows you to have your wholesale and retail customers order from one store, saving you time and effort.
It is a full-featured Shopify wholesale plugin that has automatic tagging, specific variant pricing and a slew of other features. It is priced at $39.99 per month and has a 7-day free trial. It can be downloaded here.
2. Wholesaler: Wholesaler is a Shopify wholesale plugin that allows you to select which customers will have access to wholesale pricing. It is easy to use and has features like tax/shipping overrides and NET/TERMS checkout. It is free to install but charges 2% on wholesale orders. Check it out here.
3. Wholesale Club: Developed by Pixel Union, Wholesale Club plugin can restrict discounts to only selected collections and products. It also offers multiple pricing points and features a members-only pricing functionality.
This plugin starts at $24 per month for a 300 monthly orders cap, and $49 per month for unlimited orders. It has a 7-day free trial. Check it out here.
4. Bold Custom Pricing: It offers tiered pricing on your store inventory and has auto-tagging, simple tagging, and automated rules setting features. It also allows you to move your customers up different levels based on their lifetime spend on your store.
There’s a $29.99 per month plan, and a $49.99 per month plan. You can try it free for 14 days before paying. Find out more about Bold Custom Pricing here.
5. Spocket: It is a wholesale dropshipping plugin with an automated inventory update functionality. It syncs well with Oberlo, Loox, Printful, Kit and other plugins. Aside from the free plan, there are three paid plans: $9 per month, $49 per month and $99 per month. Get started with Spocket here.
6. Bold Quantity Breaks: It has a quantity-based discount feature that allows you to give incremental discounts to customers based on the number of products bought on your store.
It’s also easy to set-up and allows flexible tiered pricing on your store. It has a 14-day free trial, after which you will be charged $20 per month.
7. In Cart Upsell: This plugin allows you to increase the average order value on your store by giving your customers targeted upsell offers.
There is a free plan, and a $14 per month plan and $39 per month premium plans with a 7-day free trial. Check it out here.
8. Quick Order: Its main selling point is that it allows all your customers to quickly and easily get all your products from a single page.
It also has an inbuilt product review functionality and is priced at $9.99 per month with a 30-day free trial. Find out more about Quick Order here.
9. Wholesale2b Dropshipping: Just as the name suggests, it is a plugin that allows you to import and dropship your inventory on a wholesale basis. It has real-time inventory updates and also features a tracking functionality.
There’s a 7-day free trial to get you started, after which you will pay $29.99 monthly. Get Wholesale2b Dropshipping here.
10. Chinabrands Dropshipping: It allows you to dropship items from china in wholesale and retail. It automatically gives a real-time update to inventory. It is free to download.
Have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us or request a free consultation call: (713) 805-5888
Do you want more traffic?
Hey, I'm Moe Farhat. I'm determined to make your business grow.Join Me Here
He is an author, entrepreneur & founder of Webinopoly & multiple IT companies. Moe has been featured multiple times as one of top Shopify experts, Entrepreneur Magazine says he is a “Shopify Wizard” one of the 100 most brilliant Shopify Experts.Learn More