How a Shopify Plus Agency Can Save Your Business
Shopify stores are quickly gaining momentum by racking up millions of dollars in sales this quarter alone. Like any other eCommerce platform, the wealth of tools that come with it means nothing if your web design falls short. After all, providing the all-around best customer experience you can is key to any brand’s success.
This is where a Shopify Plus Agency comes in handy. Shopify Plus is basically Shopify on steroids. So if your business is struggling, you may want to consider upgrading. However, if you don't use its full potential, then you may just end up throwing money out the window. Here are all the ways a Shopify Plus agency can help save your business.
What is a Shopify Plus Agency?
Simply put, a Shopify Plus agency is characterized by their expertise of the platform. While you can find tons of Shopify agencies out there, none would compare to an agency that's Shopify Plus certified. These agencies have experts onboard that are well-trained to deal with the nuances of the platform. After all, Shopify Plus is no walk in the park when it comes to its feature set.
It's rather complex. However, a Shopify Plus agency is the only type of agency that can handle your needs effectively. A regular Shopify agency does not usually have the knowledge to deal with advanced features such as inventory management, 3rd-party shipping carriers integration, and multi-store management.
Basically, you'll have access to experts who are well-versed in dealing with revenue-driven results for eCommerce companies across a wide variety of industries.
What Can A Shopify Plus Agency Do For You?
There are a lot of reasons why Shopify Plus agencies are better than your average Shopify agency. Aside from the fact that they're more expensive, they will also be able to save you money in the long run and get you better results.
If you haven't figured it out by now, these agencies have experts that can help your business thrive even more. Here are some of the things they can do for you:
Boost Your Conversions
With a Shopify Plus agency on your side, you'll be able to turn more website visitors into buyers. They have the knowledge and expertise to help you optimize your landing pages for maximum conversions.
They can help figure out your store's customer lifetime value and use this information to determine the best marketing channel for bringing in sales.
An agency specializing in Shopify Plus can help you handle your inventory better. As a result, you can increase the number of products that your store has on hand. This will make it more likely that customers will find what they're looking for and make a purchase.
In addition to this, they will also assist you in selecting the right shipping carrier to use. They have the knowledge and experience in determining the most efficient one available.
Streamline Your Business
In addition to helping you out with handling your inventory better, they can help you automate certain aspects of your business. For example, if you run a blog, they can help you make it more SEO-friendly to attract more visitors. In this case, any keywords that are being used on your blog will be displayed in the form of a widget on your Shopify Plus website. This will help drive more traffic to your blog.
With a Shopify Plus agency, you'll also be able to gather more customer feedback. They can use this information in order to improve your store and make it better for customers.
Exploit New Features
If you're open to the idea of expanding your business, then you should consider upgrading. However, if you want an agency that's going to do their very best to squeeze every last drop out of the platform, then look no further than a Shopify Plus agency.
They can help you analyze each new feature that's being implemented on the platform and determine how you can use it to your advantage.
Design a Custom-Fit Branded Website
Besides boosting your revenue, they can also help you create a custom-fit branded website. This means that they will consult with you on what type of branding is appropriate for your business and make it happen.
Setting Up Your Shopify Store
If creating a custom branded website for your business seems like a tall task, then you might want to consider an agency that specializes in Shopify Plus. They can help you set up your store with ease and walk you through every aspect of it. Better yet, they can do it for you so you don't have to waste any time. Usually, this means uploading products, adding content, and filling in the right details.
Save You Time, Money and Effort
Getting your Shopify store correctly set up will take time, money and effort. It's likely that you'll want to stick with the same agency that did the original setup. Shopify Plus partners are usually your best bet for this since they're not only experts when it comes to the platform, but can also save you time and money. There are a lot of agencies out there that can help you out, but you have to remember that not all agencies are created equal.
With an agency specializing in Shopify Plus, all of these tasks will be handled by experienced professionals. They'll help you with managing your store better and try to optimize it for maximum revenue generation.
Optimizing and Developing Your Shopify Theme
If you're looking for an agency that can help you develop a custom-fit website, a Shopify Plus agency is the right one to go for. They can help make your theme better by:
- Improving the look and feel of it - Shopify themes are designed to give you a head start in your business. However, they're not always perfect. A good agency that's well-versed in Shopify Plus can help you make small tweaks to your theme in order to make it look better.
- Giving your site an upgrade - If you feel that your site is too outdated and needs an update, then a Shopify Plus agency can help you achieve the desired results.
- Optimizing the load speed - Many clients want their eCommerce stores to load quickly. However, the reality is that you may not be able to speed up your site unless you optimize for mobile devices. This can be done by simply making sure that your Shopify theme's loading speed is optimized.
- Performance Improvement - This is one of the key areas that you should pay attention to if you're looking to improve the performance of your shop. A Shopify Plus agency can help make sure that everything runs smoothly and as expected.
Because an agency that specializes in Shopify Plus is going to have a lot of experience with Shopify, they will know the best way to market your shop. They could be working with you to help you pick the right marketing channel for your business. This can include things like:
- Social media marketing campaigns - There are lots of social media networks out there, and you'll need an expert that knows how to use them properly.
- Pay-per-click and search engine marketing (SEM) - If you're looking for a quick way to increase traffic, then pay-per-click may be for you.
- Mobile optimization - Mobile browsing is on the rise and you need to be able to keep up with the trends.
- Email marketing campaigns - There are a number of email marketing services that are available, and it's important that you have an expert that's going to do a good job of using them.
Developing Your Shopify App
Another benefit of hiring an agency that's specialized in Shopify Plus is that they can help you develop custom Shopify apps. If you've ever dreamed of creating a mobile app like Amazon's then this is your best bet. Experts working in Shopify Plus can help you build an app for your shop for free.
In addition to this, they can also help you create:
- An internal app that's going to make your life easier - If you're looking for an app that's going to help you out with managing your store, then it may be in your best interest to have a Shopify partner build one from the ground up. Once the app is created and installed, it will be deployed on your store and ready to use immediately.
- A Shopify app that integrates with your store - This is a really good option because you'll be able to integrate this app with the rest of your store. This means that the information will be brought together and everything will look and feel more cohesive.
Migrating Your Existing Site
Just because you're planning to open a Shopify Plus store, it doesn't mean that your existing site is off-limits. A good Shopify Plus agency can help you take your existing site and migrate all of its content over to your new store. Better yet, they can help you do this effortlessly and quickly. With this resolution, you won't have to waste time worrying about moving over all of your content. After all, you're going to need your existing customers to buy from your new Shopify Plus store.
Developing Third-Party APIs
A good Shopify Plus agency can also help you integrate other services into your eCommerce store. These can include things like:
- Integrating with a stock management system - This can be done by having them build out a solution for you that's going to work well with your existing website.
- Integrating with a payment processing system - This is an important step because this will allow you to process payments directly on your store.
- Integrating with an app that allows you to create digital products - Having a third-party app integrated will allow you to create digital products right within your Shopify theme.
- Integrating with other social tools - Some eCommerce stores may already have services such as Pinterest or Instagram integrated, so it's a good idea to check if they're available through a third-party program.
Using Standard Features and Themes Efficiently
A good agency that specializes in Shopify Plus will know how to use standard features and themes effectively. This is because they offer a lot of training to their employees to help them build out sites that are efficient. This will allow them to be able to free up your time for other tasks. That's important because if you have too many clients, it means that you won't be able to spend enough time helping them.
How to Choose the Right Shopify Plus Agency
While Shopify Plus agencies can do the work for you, they will also need to be aware of certain criteria when it comes to choosing the right one. Here are some things you should consider:
Shopify Plus agencies are usually made up of experts that have been working with the platform for a long time. They're aware of what it takes to succeed in this area, and how to make sure that your store does well in the long run.
Finding out about the agency's experience is paramount. This will give you an idea of how qualified they are, and if they're likely to take care of your business needs.
When checking out a Shopify Plus agency, you should also make sure that they have a proven track record. This means looking for signs of success and growth. If you're confident that they have achieved these things, then it's a sure sign that they're going to be able to get the job done.
For example, Webinopoly has worked with some of the biggest names spanning various agencies. Some of our top clients include:
Phone and Mailing Address
It's also important to check out the agency's phone number and address. It's not difficult to find this information online, so you should do your research before calling them. When dealing with a company, you need to be able to reach them easily and quickly. One way of verifying this information is seeing it on the agency's website.
This is another thing that you should check out before selecting a Shopify Plus agency. You should try to get an idea of how they're going to work with your schedule. If they're able to accommodate your work and family life, then that's a good sign.
Understanding the TOS
Before you hire a particular Shopify Plus agency, you should make sure that they have read and understand the terms of service. This means that they must be willing to abide by them. If you want to sell your products and services, then this is going to be important. You don't want an agency that's going to break any rules on your behalf.
The best way to verify this is by asking the agency if they're willing to sign a contract with you. If they're not willing to sign a contract, you should move on and find one who is. Having a contract is going to tell you that the agency is honest and transparent at all times. You'll be able to work together without any hidden agendas.
Working on a Payment Plan
Another thing that you should make sure about before hiring the right Shopify Plus agency is whether or not they are willing to work on payment plans, especially if you have no way of paying them upfront. If they are willing to work on a payment plan, then this is a good sign. It shows that they want to work with you and not against you.
Checking Out References
If possible, it's important to check out the agency's references before hiring them for the job. If you're able to speak with any of their previous clients, then that's going to give you an idea of whether or not this is the right agency for you.
The Takeaway: Will a Shopify Plus Agency Save My Business?
There are a lot of details that you should look into when hiring a Shopify Plus agency. Hiring them is important, but not just because they'll help you out with your eCommerce business. An agency that helps you will also give you the tools you need to keep growing.
In the long run, it's going to be beneficial to your business and your bottom line. Shopify is a great solution for eCommerce businesses, but it's not always easy to maintain it. Hiring an agency that specializes in Shopify Plus is not always going to save your business, but it will make it easier for you to keep growing.
If you found this information helpful and would like to know how our team of experts can help your business, book a free consultation now.